If you are encountering issues with installing Live Stream Genius on your PC please take note of the minimum requirements to run Live Stream Genius:
- Window 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 64-bit operating system
- .Net framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 installed
- Minimum 4 core processor. i3 to i7 from Intel or comparable AMD 4 or more core processor
- Minimum 4GB of computer memory
There are times when things like anti-virus or a presence of a virus or malware will cause the install of Live Stream Genius to fail. If you are encountering issues in this regard, we recommend the following software to properly protect your computer:
- Norton 360 Antivirus software – Norton had a bad name for some time as it became slow and caused lots of false positives. We have found it to operating pretty good with the latest versions. https://us.norton.com/
- Malwarebytes Anti-malware software – this is the second partner to the dynamic duo! It seems to handle malware and non-virus threats that can cause lots of issues when trying to run a computer. I recommend getting this software over Norton! But each has it’s place. https://www.malwarebytes.org/
There is also software we highly don’t recommend to protect your computer. Unfortunately the two antivirus packages we do not recommend at all are Avast and AVG antivirus packages. Avast is notorious for false positives and turning off Internet access to legitimate traffic and AVG suffers from like issues.
You should receive an email with your private license for Live Stream Genius, which you can use on two computers. If you do not receive this email within minutes of purchase, contact our support team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Other Issues
We are here to support you and to ensure that Live Stream Genius works for you. If you have further concerns or issues, always feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com.